Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still waiting...

Well I did not get around to anything knitting related today. However, it was a productive day since I got laundry and done and booked my plane ticket to Mississippi. I feel like tomorrow is going to be a good day for knitting. I have got a few small things to get done and then I can move on to a new project. My mom is wanting me to knit something for her dog so I think that I will try something from a pattern book she bought me that uses a technique I have not tried before. There are tons of projects that I want to get started with but I do not have the yarn to start those projects. So why not work on something that I can gift to my favorite dog?!

Be on the lookout for the FO post. I am so excited about it so hopefully I get some time tomorrow to get it taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment