Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Scarf

Hey check me out! I took a picture of me knitting. Hey, I had some knitting to take a picture of. Hey, I updated my Ravelry project page and linked it to this blog post that I'm posting.

Since today was my last day of classes for the fall semester I am feel all sorts of motivated. I have accomplished more today than I have in any one day in quite a while. I got some laundry switched over this morning before I even left the house, I left early so I could print some stuff out at the library, I ate breakfast, then I attended classes where I kicked booty, and now all of this knitting stuff. I'm amazing. So are you, Valry.

Fair warning....this scarf will not be completed until next Christmas. So you can expect an FO post in about 2013-ish. ;)

Plus I actually need to take a break from this to cast on my brother's Christmas present, which I have no idea what that might be at this point. Wish me luck.

Anyway I thought I would share a picture and a Ravelry linky link. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment