Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy!

So I have nothing even closely related to knitting to report. I have been so busy for the past month. I went to Tahoe to deal there, then back to Pendleton to deal there, then drove down to Vegas to do paperwork for the Series, and then flew home. When I got home I took about ten minutes off and then moved all of my worldly belongings to my mom's house. Then mom had surgery today so I spent the day at the hospital and thankfully everything is fine. We are back at home now. In anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks mom will be fully recovered. When she is feeling better I need to organize my stuff and get everything packed for the Series. I'll have some pictures and some knitting to share soon (I promise)! I hope that all of your projects are going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment