Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some of my fav knitting sites

This site is an amazing resource for all knitters but specifically for beginners/intermediate. It includes tons of how-to videos for nearly every technique. They are all very simple and straightforward. I use this site often especially when I'm trying a new pattern. If I come across something I have never done before I go to this site immediately and have my questions answered.

Lion Brand Yarn
This is the official website for Lion Brand Yarn. They have over 2,000 free patterns for all skill levels.

Free Patterns and Helpful Info
This is the "How Stuff Works" site and it has all sorts of hobby related (and other) information on it. The knitting section has plenty of useful information on it. I have found a couple of great patterns on here and some good tips as well.

Harry Potter Crafts
The-Leaky-Cauldron is a great website for Harry Potter fans. I have checked it out several times in the past and recently I found the section of the site that has HP projects that I can make myself.

Harry Potter Knitting Projects
This website is run by a true Harry Potter fan and a talented knitter. There are free patterns on this site for House scarves, hats, gloves, etc. I am currently working on a Hogwarts scarf with the pattern from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment