Monday, March 16, 2009

Two Scrapbook Pages

New Year's Eve 2008

I have finally started putting together some pages from my 21st birthday...which was over a year ago. Here is the first page I have made. To celebrate the occasion I went to Las Vegas with my mom and one of my best friends. It was on New Years Eve and we had a great time. I want to remember that vacation forever.




Supplies:
  • 2 sheets of 12'x12' paper. One regular, one card stock.
  • One sheet of smaller, colored card stock
  • Glitter cardboard alphabet letters
  • Alphabet and travel theme stickers
  • Travel stamp

These page took me about an hour each to make, but I'm sure it doesn't take that long if you know what you are doing beforehand. My personal method is to get out all of my pages, pick out a color theme, and go for it. I do not plan out a whole lot; I just go with the flow. I am not totally in love with the page, but I do like certain aspects of it. I'm sure it will grow on me. I'm such a perfectionist that I rarely like anything I make right away.


Poker Tournament


This picture is from a Stud Tournament that I played in last Fall. Again, I finally got around to scrapping it.

Supplies:
  • One page 12'x12' colored card stock
  • One page smaller theme card stock
  • Poker stickers
  • Rub-on vellum boarder designs
  • For the "STUD/8" letters I used a Cricket but anything would do. Magazine letters, handwritten, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. We did have a blast in Vegas. Gotta do it again sometime when we have more time to Geocache too.

    ReplyDelete