Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Portland Zoo.

As far as knitting goes I'm still working on the Hogwarts and suprise scarves. The surprise scarf is not going well. I am having a very difficult time with the mesh stitch. I'm going to practice it more with some scarp yarn before I do any more damage to the actual scarf.

As far as everything else goes...my family and I went to the Portland Zoo today. It was awesome. We were there literally all day. We got there at 9.30am and didn't leave until almost 3pm. Tons of pictures were taken and everyone had a good time.



This first picture that I am sharing with y'all is a picture from the hotel room. Make note of the name that was chosen for the shampoo and conditioner. I do not understand why the word 'tame' has been brought in to play, but there it is.

Mom and I at the beginning of the day.


This happens to be one of the cutest animals at the Zoo. Also one of the cutest Otters I have seen in a while.



This picture would be perfect if there wasn't a rain spot right on my neck. It is neat to have a picture of the three of us togehter. Thanks to a passerby this was possible.


This is my favorite picture of the day. The Walrus back there is totally checking me out...
There was an incident with a Tiger later that day, but I didn't have the camera with me at the time. Said Tiger watched me for at least five minutes and smiled (meaning roared) at me three times. It was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment