Saturday, October 17, 2009

Massive Fail!

I have tons of other things going on in my life and I haven't had time to knit in a very long time. I am sad about this, but also glad that I do have time to spend on the other areas of my life that I need to focus on.

Things that are preventing me from knitting:
-I am getting ready to move so most of my knitting is boxed up already.
-I haven't picked up my needles since I've been home from my last tournament (which has been a little over a month), and the more time that passes the harder it is to find a project that inspires me enough to go yarn shopping.
-I am on a very strict budget. If I am not knitting then I am not tempted to look for yarn sales on the internet or to add anymore projects to my queue on Ravelry that will eventually cost me money to complete.

This is a period of great change in my life so I'm adjusting. Knitting would help sooth me but I just haven't picked up the needles in awhile. There is a lot of good stuff going on for me right now, a lot of change, and a lot of stuff that I'm proud of.

Hopefully when I get moved I will be able to put some more effort into this blog, and into my knitting in general. Knitting is one of my passions so I am sad when I am not doing it, but it is okay that I am not as obsessive with it right now as I usually am. There are other things in life that are also important!

No comments:

Post a Comment